Friends and Neighbours Discount
If homeowners arrange multiple boiler services within roughly 100 metres of each other and in the same visit, we can offer you a £5 discount on each boiler.
Wireless Programmable Room Thermostat
By using these clever thermostats, you can set your home temperature just the way you like it and it will automatically turn off your boiler once your home reaches the temperature you’ve set.
As you don’t waste energy heating your home when you’re not there you can save on your heating bills.
Plus the thermostats are fully wireless, so you don’t need to worry about having to hide cables or mains power.
- Constantly measures the air temperature of your room and can be set to whatever temperature you need
- The sensor doesn’t have to be wired into the boiler, so it is easy to upgrade your existing central heating controls
- Controls can be positioned anywhere in the home to give you the most accurate readings
- Wireless room thermostats are fully fitted by our expert Gas Safe registered engineers
Magna Clean Magnetic Filter
The Magna Clean filter is a high efficiency magnetic filter which removes virtually 100% of circulating sludge.
This comes from iron oxide deposits in your central heating system and removing these can help keep your system operating at its best.
Even a small amount of sludge in the system can dramatically decrease its efficiency, causing cold spots in your radiators and reduce the lifespan of your boiler.
Using MagnaClean could help you consume less energy, whilst keeping your home warm, and lead to lower heating bills.
- Provides on going boiler maintenance
- Lowers your home’s carbon emissions by up to 220kg a year
- Reduces iron deposit blockages in the central heating system
- Helps avoid breakdowns and extends the life of your boiler and components
- Our Gas Safe registered engineers can fit a Magna Clean filter on your system
Thermostatic Radiator Valves
With Thermostatic Radiator Valves, you’re in control of the temperature of the individual rooms of your home. For example, if you have a spare room that you don’t use very often you can turn the heating off in that room whilst keeping occupied rooms warm.
This greater control can help you save money on your fuel bills and reduce carbon emissions.
- Helps to keep individual rooms at temperatures levels to suit you and your family
- Ability to turn radiators off which can be useful for rooms that you don’t use very often, helping to save on your fuel bills
- Works with all radiator systems including radiators, convectors and towel dryers
- Environmentally friendly Thermostatic Radiatior Valves can save 45kg* carbon per year according to the Energy Saving Trust
- CERT accredited
Save money on your heating bills with the following offers:
All promotions are subject to a site survey
Each additional thermostatic radiator valve will cost a further £15 + VAT.
If you are interested please ring the office on the number above or Contact Us